We consider the long-term use of a building during it’s life-cycle to make it truly liveable Our design approach allows for easy adaptability in response to the changes in life of the inhabitants, creating long-term, meaningful occupation. To achieve this also requires maximising the potential of each client’s unique site, brief and budget, with the aim of realizing the lifestyle they aspire to, now and in the future. We design the “right fit” for the site by responding to place and optimizing the connection to natural light and ventilation.
In this way we address sustainability in terms of social, environmental and economic factors.
We are small Sydney based practice, providing a full architectural service from inception to completion. This includes:
- Site analysis report.
- Preparing a design brief.
- Preliminary concept development and sketch drawings.
- Design and Documentation for planning approval and construction.
- Tendering, contract administration and reporting during construction.
- Quality inspection reports.
Hours of Operation: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. Home consultations out-of- hours are available by prior arrangement.